Re: userCertificate

Hi!

Well, you are pretty much answering the question yourself.  You read
the certificate field, just as any other field! userCertificate: just
read its content!

Now, maybe we are not really understanding what your problem is, so,
please, be a little more specific: what are you trying to do? and why
isn't it working?

Ildefonso Camargo