Re: Local home directory with ADS LDAP authentication

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011, Madhusudan Singh wrote:

Hello
I have an LDAP authentication setup that authenticates users against a server that I do not control.

However, whenever a user logs in, the default home directory is set to an NFS mount on another server.

I want to change the settings so that the user's home directory is local, say, /home/CAMPUS/username.

How do I do that ?

Perhaps you could create a proxy (to that existing server) with slapo-translucent handling your local data requirements?