[Date Prev][Date Next]
Writing overlays: examples available?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Writing overlays: examples available?
- From: Marco Pizzoli <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 16:51:15 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=VBouVtjoNvKfJdg0psLfvc0Pu62K1O6q9JfBEFX+1b0=; b=A9jNMzIBdufj+2evEtcFXEE2qqDNMhKclI3gnde4dc1XvskN8123WKg6LpRqmJdHmq 0MFnqgHe7nf5/iuhVBEdTZkbrshryG3OEAigYW0Jjr3oH6EOd7BE3HvSYtdMgC4cB/V8 NscIO8CkAadyBVuTGjRkADPo4YV27XAONA3Nw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; b=mk09IqzHJ93IDpBXwobXiHCsD9oe7rGh4FjA0jxeJS5NcoYzb1CFLI+l5EUiJ4q0fT UlnNivZZu2ybo4mF+IVkBgshSIqyMWCt9Tqi9FF2mPiJCoC7u5m6DM6PXTIC63E8ct73 TPnB1HjiVdfenS+qoay5WS4M0mySFwOPb2FDA=
I would like to learn how to write an overlay.
I'm looking at overlay sources as available in the OpenLDAP package, but they appear to be too complex to me, particularly in not having clear comments/descriptions and, most of all, considering that I'm an occasional C programmer.
I ask if someone could send to me their overlay written for very simple goals or even for fun.
Some code that I can easily follow and so have an idea of which hook use to do a specific thing.
Commented source would be great! :-)
Thanks in advance
Non è forte chi non cade, ma chi cadendo ha la forza di rialzarsi.