Re: How to obtain Operations Attributes

thanks for providing the link below.  According to the link it says that I need to specify the list of operational attributes in order to be able to obtain the values for them.
Is there a way to programatically determine the list of attributes that are available for an object so that dynamically build that list?

thanks for your help