Re: syncrepl and mass deletes

LALOT Dominique wrote:
Hello,

I am testing the replication feature in a multimaster environment replicating
into a single database. As stated before, I added serverid to my providers. I
just have two providers for test purpose.
I tested mass updates on a provider, stopped my replica during updates, then
start again and it's OK, it updates the entries
If I do the same for mass deletes. I deleted 40000 entries while stopping the
consumer. My consumer is still with 30000 undeleted entries. I left the
consumer for hours, restarting it twice.
It seems there is no regular compare between consumer or provider in such
situation. I'll simplify to test in a single provider setup, to see if it works.

All servers are 2.4.23

Please try your test with 2.4.24 instead.

--
  -- Howard Chu