Re: syncrepl consumer with several providers, is it working?

Hi Quanah,

OK, that's not so easy to migrate large infrastructures, but if you don't see other problems (about our setup), we will migrate our providers to the same version. I'm surprised, replication  should be stable for years and in the real world you can't have all your servers at the same level. We are lucky that we can do that, sometimes, it's not possible.

Thanks

Dom