[Date Prev][Date Next]
memberof/accesslog overlays together
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: memberof/accesslog overlays together
- From: Michael Ströder <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 17:59:54 +0100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20110123 Lightning/1.0b1 SeaMonkey/2.0.12
Unfortunately for privacy reasons I can't provide example data.
I'm using slapo-memberof, slapo-refint and slapo-access in exactly this order.
Now I'm analysing some strange things where modifications to group entries and
the subsequent modifications by slapo-memberof are not correctly written to
the accesslog DB.
1. Is this overlay order a correct setup? Should this work? Or should
slapo-memberof be invoked after slapo-access?
2. CHANGES of release 2.4.24 lists a bunch of fixes to slapo-memberof. Any
changes which possibly affect writing to accesslog DB? (I'm not sure whether
we had problems like this with 2.4.23 or not though.)