Re: Slapd Security based on port

Le 11/02/2011 18:58, Chris Jackson a écrit :
> I want to apologize in advance for the forthcoming duplicated
> messages. My original question wasnt very clear and neither of them
> were getting to the list and I didnt know why.  Maybe a 24hr lock out
> for new posters.

Not exactly - new subscriber's posts are subjected to human moderation,
which takes a variable amount of time, as explained on the OpenLDAP.org
mailing list page (http://www.openldap.org/lists/):

> Each of our lists operates under a charter (published on the "list
> info" page referenced above). In is expected that each participant to
> stay within that charter. Submissions, especially those from new
> subscribers, may be subjected to review by a human moderator.
> Acceptable submissions are generally approved in less than one day,
> while unacceptable submissions are generally returned in 1-2 days.

Jonathan
Jonathan Clarke - jonathan@phillipoux.net
Ldap Synchronization Connector (LSC) - http://lsc-project.org