Re: question about cn=config replication and security.

I think it should be possible to use an ACL to set up an RO (read only?) user from, for example a specific IP address, but you are always going to have to have at least one user that can r/w.

As far as I'm aware, it's not possible to set cn=config into read only mode.  (which is a good thing otherwise you'd be kind of stuck)

Alister

--
Alister Forbes  TACSUNS             _.|._.|._ Cisco Systems

Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments. See -