slapo-cache and searches by dynlist (with !)

I'm trying to use pcache overlay to cache queries done by dynlist overlay. This is the configuration I have:

database hdb
suffix <userSuffix>
overylay dynlist
dynlist-attrset labeledURIObject labeledURI

# This is because, data obtained by dynlist is in another ldap directory
database ldap
suffix dc=mydomain,dc=com
access ...
uri ldap:/<anotherldap> ...
overlay pcache
pcache  hdb 1000 1 10 60
pcacheAttrset 0 irisClassifCode sn1 givenName
pcacheMaxQueries        10000
pcacheTemplate  (&(objectClass=)(irisPersonalUniqueId=)) 0 3600
directory       /var/lib/ldap/cachepublica
cachesize       100

	The pcacheTemplate is because labeledURI attributes are in the form:

labeledURI: ldap:///dc=mydomain,dc=com?irisClassifCode,sn1,givenName?one?

	The final search done in the final ldap directory is:

so I think I need to negate the search in the pcacheTemplate, but I can't because I get the error:

/etc/ldap/slapd.conf: line 419: unable to parse template: AttributeDescription contains inappropriate characters.

	whenever I try to put the '!' in the template.

	Is there any way to cache this kind of query?
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática
Área de Tecnologías de la Información       _o)
y las Comunicaciones Aplicadas (ATICA)      / \\
http://www.um.es/atica                    _(___V
Tfo: 868887590
Fax: 868888337