Replication monitoring

I posted an announcement here about a year ago about my little LDAP monitoring project CN=Monitor.
Asked for feedback and received a lot. Thank you! Some feedback was related to adding replication verification for OpenLDAP so of course I gave it a try.

Unfortunately I don’t have a large scale OpenLDAP environment to verify this functionality on so I need your help :)
Is it working and can it be improved?

This is how it works:
The contextCSN is verified on all servers within the same environment. See attached image.

As always… I appreciate all feedback I can get and let me know if you have any suggestions on new features or something else that can approve this monitoring application.

Project page:

Best Regards - Andreas

PNG image