From: openldap-technical-bounces@OpenLDAP.org <openldap-technical-bounces@OpenLDAP.org>
To: openldap-technical@openldap.org <openldap-technical@openldap.org>
Sent: Sun Jan 16 18:39:30 2011
Subject: cleaning house on ldap server?

I've got a radius server up and running, and I want to clean up my
configuration as much as possible.  is it a safe assumption that if I
remove a file (actually move it out of the way) and attempt to
authenticate a client that if the client can successfully authenticate
that everything is working?  is it also safe to assume that any file
with no uncommented lines is also safe to remove?  I'm most interrested
in removing the SQL directories and all the unused modules in the
modules directory.

This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system.