Re: Problems importing ppolicy LDIF: LDAP_INVALID_SYNTAX

--On January 13, 2011 11:42:29 AM +0600 Konstantin Boyandin <temmokan@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

OpenLDAP version: 2.3.43-12 (CentOS 5.5), 64-bit.

In order to enable ppolicy overlay, I am trying to create the relevant
entries, as specified in

http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/overlays.html#Password%20Policies

I would suggest you compare the version you are running (2.3) with the version that the document you are reading uses (2.4). There is an obvious difference there, and it is a major one. I suggest you run a current supported release of OpenLDAP that matches the documentation you are using.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc