Re: OpenLDAP 2.4.24?

--On Monday, January 03, 2011 7:57 PM +0100 Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com> wrote:

Marco Pizzoli wrote:
I would like to know if is there a plan to make a new release of OL in
the following months.

There were some commits to CVS branch OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2_4 since then.
So help testing it:

The RE_2_4 branch is in a high state of flux while I prepare it for a 2.4.24 release. I do not recommend testing it at this time. If people are interested in helping to test potential release candidates, they should subscribe to the openldap-devel list, and look for testing calls.

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.