Re: Plans for 2.4.24?

--On Saturday, December 04, 2010 2:24 PM +0100 Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com> wrote:

HI!

Given the stability-related fixes in HEAD recently I wonder what the
plans for releasing 2.4.24 are. When will backporting to
OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2_4 start? Sorry, I'm not a C programmer. I can only
help testing.

After two things:

(a) VMware has to approve its employees working on external projects. I'm currently undergoing that approval process, it should be done in the next week or so.

(b) I've also been waiting on a fix for ITS#6660. That's a major issue for RE24.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer