Re: syncrepl with accesslog not replicating

Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com> writes:

> --On Tuesday, November 30, 2010 6:04 PM +0100 Dieter Kluenter
> <dieter@dkluenter.de> wrote:
>

>> Any idea what is going on?
>
> On the master, in the accesslog overlay section for the main DB,
> you're missing the following parameter:
>
> logsuccess      TRUE

I want to log positiv and negativ write operations

> On the master, in the accesslog database section, you are missing the
> syncprov overlay:
>
> overlay syncprov
> syncprov-nopresent  TRUE
> syncprov-reloadhint TRUE

This I realised after running test043 too, but I wonder whether this
is required at all, or is this just lack of documentation?

I am sorry for all this noise, mea culpa. As I mentioned, the OS on
both systems is suse and as such, an administrator should take care of
/etc/sysconfig/openldap, in particular the option
OPENLDAP_CONFIG_BACKEND='ldap', that is, slapd is not reading
slapd.conf but slapd.d

The system is working now as desired. Thank you Quanah.

-Dieter

--
Dieter Klünter | Systemberatung
sip: 7770535@sipgate.de