Re: unable to perform authenticated binds

Hey List,

 I found the cause of the failure to import ldif entries with
references to the suDoers object class:

include         /etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/misc.schema
inlcude         /etc/openldap/schema/sudoers.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/openldap.schema

If you look closely there is a type-o for the
/etc/openldap/sudoers.schema include directive. It's spelled
'inlcude'. Sorry about that and sorry for all the grief! Fixing that
and restarting ldap I was able to import the ldifs I wanted.

Thanks again for your help!