Re: unable to perform authenticated binds

My bad Quannah in sending to your direct email .. and my apologies

Well it seems that I am running version 2.3 on the CentOS box and
version 2.4 on the FreeBSD box..

 Here's the class definition for sudoRole

 objectclass ( NAME 'sudoRole' SUP top STRUCTURAL
    DESC 'Sudoer Entries'
    MUST ( cn )
    MAY ( sudoUser $ sudoHost $ sudoCommand $ sudoRunAs $
sudoRunAsUser $ sudoRunAsGroup $ sudoOption $
            description )

could it be just that the older version is running under CentOS? any
advice on how to get sudoRole working under openldap 2.3?

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 5:11 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:
> --On Thursday, November 04, 2010 5:04 PM -0400 Tim Dunphy
> <bluethundr@gmail.com> wrote:
>> hmm... so basically it's a syntax error in the LDIF? interesting..
>> that is the exact same entry I have under my working FreeBSD
>> configuration...
> Keep your questions to the list please.  My guess is that the FreeBSD
> configuration is using an older version of OpenLDAP with schema checking
> disabled?  Since I don't know what the definition of that objectClass is, as
> you haven't supplied it, I can't really say why that error is being
> generated.
> --Quanah
> --
> Quanah Gibson-Mount
> Principal Software Engineer
> Zimbra, Inc
> Zimbra ::  the leader in open source messaging and collaboration

Here's my RSA Public key:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 5A4873A9

Share and enjoy!!