Re: Back-ldap configuration and id-assertion.

> On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 7:33 PM,  <masarati@aero.polimi.it> wrote:

>> Thanks for the logs, I'll let you know.
>
> Great, thank you.
>
> Please note that when using code from HEAD, I cannot replicate the
> issue and all works perfectly. For testing, I pointed the same
> secondary system to the new primary (the secondary was still on
> 2.4.23-release).

The logs you provide do not reveal anything specific; the fixes in HEAD
essentially address the issue that a retry under some circumstances could
result in reconnect anonymously a connection previously bound as some
specific identity.  As a consequence, subsequent attempts to use proxied
authorization within identity assertion would fail because anonymous can
never authorize.  Those fixes will likely be released in 2.4.24.

Thanks for testing.  p.