Re: overlay: How to not apply attribute modification to background ?

Hi Matheus

> I think you should post your question on openldap-devel list instead of
> openldap-technical.

Maybe. Since is stated at openlda-devel that:

"This mailing list is for engineering discussions regarding the
development of OpenLDAP Software (as well as JLDAP and JDBC-LDAP).
That is, this list is for discussing the development of code
distributed as part of OpenLDAP Software, JLDAP, and JDBC-LDAP
packages."

and I know many openldap developers are around, I've decided to post here :)

By the way, taking a look at denyop overlay, It seems that if my
'operation modify callback' returns 0
instead of SLAP_CB_CONTINUE this issue it's resolved. I'll try.

Thanks!
Lucas Brasilino