[Date Prev][Date Next]
Infrastructure for authentication using referrals
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Infrastructure for authentication using referrals
- From: Luiz M Oliveira <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 17:12:13 -0300
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=gMvdatSgJVPKTAnwxCwAmaMTOMcj6khiinD7tXuwYAw=; b=PYSVROqKvy/4ZTcLGfaJ/SgiofXdKQNyIhAsmPvR2dIYdKMlcr0ufuBehzzguKY+4y N333zlGhNGsx83tfHgxY677nk4LWztRTZNf0iiqu/rE3hhbFVGsJHzrHMpEIFtJoTi6p Oft6Drj9382EbpS8lOdzllUFm1wj3U42HfLIo=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=Cwwhfh6TjpMd0c592KCEmfwelRIh7POV0YrGIip1g+1c2f+6WJAjFlbEw7F+3UQ7kw D1/3El6dtNwnicCYTXlIDwWx4qTQfD5W+MxdWvO32xtpn20FiNad5btovinsglCUOx9Y 3/KnW3aCMWBY5L+EXWRK1aa6KbEOTBXoePlqE=
I'm having trouble configuring a distributed environment directories. I have the following scenario:
A company with three departments (departments A, B and C) separated geographically. In each department a server is configured to store user input for authentication.
The suffix of the directory of the three departments are configured as
dc = company, dc = com
Below the root directory of the three branches are configured. Using the example of the department A:
Department_A dc =, dc = company, dc = com: has the user input in that department.
departamento_B dc =, dc = company, dc = com: stores a referral to server B department
departamento_C dc =, dc = company, dc = com: stores a referral to server B from the Department
All departments follow this structure, but each department is set up a referral for other outlying departments.
a user of the department is located on the department network and B
want to authenticate to that site, to query the server B, you receive a
referral for their department of origin.
I implement this authentication scenario, with all servers using the
same suffix and below referrasl implemented for the branches of foreign
Thanks to all