ldap_add: Invalid syntax (21)

Hello.  I'm trying to set up a computer cluster for a school project, and I am following a guide at debianclusters.org.  I'm trying to set up LDAP and I've followed the tutorial, but I keep getting this error.  I saw this error in the FAQ, but I'm not sure how to fix it.  Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Here is a link to the tutorial: http://debianclusters.org/index.php/LDAP_Server
root@durnik:/usr/share/migrationtools# ./migrate_all_online.sh
Enter the X.500 naming context you wish to import into: [dc=muncc,dc=loc]
Enter the hostname of your LDAP server [ldap]: durnik
Enter the manager DN: [cn=admin,dc=muncc,dc=loc]:
Enter the credentials to bind with:
Do you wish to generate a DUAConfigProfile [yes|no]? no

Importing into dc=muncc,dc=loc...

Creating naming context entries...
Migrating aliases...
Migrating groups...
Migrating hosts...
Migrating networks...
Migrating users...
Migrating protocols...
Migrating rpcs...
Migrating services...
Migrating netgroups...
Migrating netgroups (by user)...
Migrating netgroups (by host)...
Importing into LDAP...
adding new entry "ou=Hosts,dc=muncc,dc=loc"

adding new entry "ou=Rpc,dc=muncc,dc=loc"

adding new entry "ou=Services,dc=muncc,dc=loc"

adding new entry "nisMapName=netgroup.byuser,dc=muncc,dc=loc"

adding new entry "ou=Mounts,dc=muncc,dc=loc"

adding new entry "ou=Networks,dc=muncc,dc=loc"

adding new entry "ou=People,dc=muncc,dc=loc"

adding new entry "ou=Group,dc=muncc,dc=loc"

adding new entry "ou=Netgroup,dc=muncc,dc=loc"

adding new entry "ou=Protocols,dc=muncc,dc=loc"

adding new entry "ou=Aliases,dc=muncc,dc=loc"

adding new entry "nisMapName=netgroup.byhost,dc=muncc,dc=loc"

adding new entry "cn=mailer-daemon,ou=Aliases,dc=muncc,dc=loc"
ldap_add: Invalid syntax (21)
additional info: objectClass: value #0 invalid per syntax

/usr/bin/ldapadd: returned non-zero exit status: saving failed LDIF to /tmp/nis.ldif.ImwnfdMVQr