[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: trying to understand referrals
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: trying to understand referrals
- From: Khaled Blah <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 11:37:28 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=VPek3GiWiqpPuSQYVBhZiJFJlurxbRt4PteqDV6rKQg=; b=XXbrjqwVIeUrnQYQMyN+YaKltTOW6cTlfILO2QtjABucaKQpWrtaxvICpj8/CXt2SV 1qD6Guh81GN80igxn/e2DyE0sYjSRvQZhjyx79SHLtsd9iIijmPzRmRrwQ2tDIvqn/kB eKjgmNNe1psir414zNcsMhxIUtryFu6MvqmJM=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=Rmq2pkhmbAb8oMXHlgPvtOfuE0gBKzlNaFulB3Jn2dvRXoXwUmgdW8b1tCKZoi7rM+ NLKgX5HBolVFo7qjoBQFuZgkqPEIocQ4JZuCnKxB819K796MloSNtR3xanUZg05rr8Vz hZ+SAsYylj0o0eldTZggA36ABNCHmf25GRLgE=
- In-reply-to: <AANLkTi=cFCOD=X=xbNz7x6Lk0oM2yAoyk1W8+ot31KFv@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <AANLkTi=cFCOD=X=xbNz7x6Lk0oM2yAoyk1W8+ot31KFv@mail.gmail.com>
Is there anyone who knows anything about this and could help me understand it?
2010/7/31 Khaled Blah <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Hello all,
> I'm writing an LDAP application using OpenLDAP. First of all, thanks
> to the many contributors to this project! It's highly appreciated!
> Now, I'm trying to understand how I can implement an application that
> knows how to deal with referrals. I've implemented a function which I
> assign via ldap_set_rebind_proc, however I am not entirely sure what
> to do within this function that I assign to ldap_set_rebind_proc.
> What I've done so far is to parse the url parameter using
> ldap_url_parse and then assign the data from the LDAPURLDesc structure
> to my own data structure. Then I call ldap_init and ldap_bind_s in
> order to bind to the referral. However, it seems I am doing something
> wrong. Can anyone here give me any hints as to what to within that
> function that is assigned to ldap_set_rebind_proc?
> Thanks in advance!