[Date Prev][Date Next]
trying to understand referrals
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: trying to understand referrals
- From: Khaled Blah <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 13:13:05 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=39hpYx/moSCW94ypi8Q2D/smp35Li7QiyVwhtvSbNYA=; b=OgZUc0GcB5JT101nWdjsVJ0GOFAfRQpnf2KWIKSTCWkNWK6yL5Ten8iUmYpuk2VN89 Rn3+FnI6wjTXSo35n+xzJ501DP1bifWtLfFgLyCCmvzuCCiFZemWm7fqBh5zPr6hAOq9 8ldSKHgY3xgzrflIf8q0tMSQaGU0bPNFvGkrs=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=vjMJCWj4DkE2bTqJXIExaM1YC2876VxZTrKpW5ACd53FJlPamuXQqNULN/RAcWENGB RminCZ39ucDD/zqyZKbspTYgB8jADLjuspk+4gY0a2FKS597o+ispmo8Kr0rEZ1al49m 5/WhZEfBiTjbxnn29Mr0W8xbnwtuWzMZ2DQ3w=
I'm writing an LDAP application using OpenLDAP. First of all, thanks
to the many contributors to this project! It's highly appreciated!
Now, I'm trying to understand how I can implement an application that
knows how to deal with referrals. I've implemented a function which I
assign via ldap_set_rebind_proc, however I am not entirely sure what
to do within this function that I assign to ldap_set_rebind_proc.
What I've done so far is to parse the url parameter using
ldap_url_parse and then assign the data from the LDAPURLDesc structure
to my own data structure. Then I call ldap_init and ldap_bind_s in
order to bind to the referral. However, it seems I am doing something
wrong. Can anyone here give me any hints as to what to within that
function that is assigned to ldap_set_rebind_proc?
Thanks in advance!