Re: So I finally upgraded from slurpd...

--On Tuesday, July 20, 2010 5:40 PM +0200 Kolbjørn Barmen <kolbjorn.barmen@uninett.no> wrote:

Perhaps slapadd/slapd should be able to deal with such duplicate entries
better, to make it more obivous what's wrong? I'm just saying :)

What options did you use with slapadd? If you used -q, this is probably expected. If you did not, I suggest filing an ITS, although slapadd is never really as strict as ldapadd will be. It is meant for loading LDIF created by an export, which should already be sane.

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer