Re: Tool to covert from LDIF cn=config to slapd.conf?

Woah - no need to take anything personal.

We're not all devs.  SysAdmin != Code Dev.
His memory /could/ be off - that's why he didn't state it as a fact.
And there's certainly more civil ways to suggest one checkout code from a deprecated branch.

If feedback isn't desired, simply state so on the mailing list site.  Francis even seems like an informed /user/ of the openldap software.

Francis:
I suggest you simply do a slapcat and then a sed replacement on the output to get what you need.

It won't help with cn=config; that'd really have to be done by hand, but I don't think it'd be too difficult.

My 2 cents,
- chris

Chris Jacobs, Systems Administrator
Apollo Group  |  Apollo Marketing | Aptimus
2001 6th Ave Ste 3200 | Seattle, WA 98121
phone: 206.441.9100 x1245 | mobile: 206.601.3256 | fax: 206.441.9661
email: chris.jacobs@apollogrp.edu