Re: replication issue

--On Saturday, May 29, 2010 7:30 PM +0200 Lennart Job <lennart.job@fuks.org> wrote:

Hi there,

I've got some problems with ldap replication. Ever since I've updated the
master from Debian Etch to Lenny changes are no longer synced. I've got
v2.4.11 running on both servers. The slave is still running Etch.
SSL is active, so maybe there's a problem with the certificates...
However, if I restart the slave slapd he does replicate properly. Do you
know any reasons for this behavior?

I can think if plenty. I suggest you run a current release that has fixed numerous issues with replication since 2.4.11 (Current release is 2.4.22).

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc