replication issue

Hi there,

I've got some problems with ldap replication. Ever since I've updated the master from Debian Etch to Lenny changes are no longer synced. I've got v2.4.11 running on both servers. The slave is still running Etch. SSL is active, so maybe there's a problem with the certificates... However, if I restart the slave slapd he does replicate properly. Do you know any reasons for this behavior?

In addition, synchronization with samba on the master doesn't work properly anymore. I can create accounts but password changes don't take effect. So everybody has to use his first ever password to connect to samba...

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,

Lennart

--
Lennart Job
Ressort IT / Wissensmanagement

fuks e.V.

Waldhornstraße 27
76131 Karlsruhe

Büro   +49 721 38 42 313
Fax    +49 721 37 98 24
Privat  +49 721 20 46 845
Mobil  +49 173 78 87 643

E-Mail  lennart.job@fuks.org
Web     www.fuks.org

fuks e.V. - Vorsitz: André Fuchs - VR: 791 (Amtsgericht Karlsruhe)