[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: replication issue
- From: Lennart Job <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 19:30:20 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; de; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100317 Lightning/1.0b1 Thunderbird/3.0.4
I've got some problems with ldap replication. Ever since I've updated
the master from Debian Etch to Lenny changes are no longer synced. I've
got v2.4.11 running on both servers. The slave is still running Etch.
SSL is active, so maybe there's a problem with the certificates...
However, if I restart the slave slapd he does replicate properly. Do you
know any reasons for this behavior?
In addition, synchronization with samba on the master doesn't work
properly anymore. I can create accounts but password changes don't take
effect. So everybody has to use his first ever password to connect to
Thanks for your help!
Ressort IT / Wissensmanagement
Büro +49 721 38 42 313
Fax +49 721 37 98 24
Privat +49 721 20 46 845
Mobil +49 173 78 87 643
fuks e.V. - Vorsitz: André Fuchs - VR: 791 (Amtsgericht Karlsruhe)