[Date Prev][Date Next]
Outlook and Thunderbird Browsing Openldap
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Outlook and Thunderbird Browsing Openldap
- From: Kalpin Erlangga Silaen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 10:36:59 +0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:received:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=yj3xoCNQElkvighqcHkuZtwshBM9M0crWUmEVY1Kxjk=; b=i7DOyS+GCuYjIrA0YoO96HtJrRuSvlfuJefBDn+8rxrLR6Y8jel10q+Zdxe69BfXKy MncZrxaf0XsDIdIL11+ZrRFrzeRPscsWUYcgfO0mOIE3GdB992FKuzTv8/8VAL4IjLcQ DgsZeb0+qCaPARX4/VUd2VC5X8bmenyPUHOxA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=hKRiFmvAZiig4WGoCLCYi0jmtz67DD43JEmhzuoIJLvtb8QjZe0GOv0eVvAZYzP97I 7wG9t7UCRBj1Y77htpNm92suiBSU5ZucomHwgD4Cdl1YdlvqONc7194mQo/0uKZL1VJ2 IQNkWvqJ/5kEpjcfGbDk0UtuIyhn6YtBA9h2k=
I have install openldap on CentOS 5.4 (via yum). I want use this openldap for shared address book. I tested on thunderbird and outlook 2007 with results below:
1. Compose new email, while I type some letter in field To: ; thunderbird can lookup into openldap content
2. In Addressbook menu, I can lookup the content after put some letter in search field and click search
3. in addressbook menu, while I click openldap addressbook, thunderbird can not browse or display all contents (my openldap content only 3 address book for test)
basicly I do not have problem with thunderbird integration openldap
on outlook 2007
1. Compose new email, while I type some letter in field To: ; outlook can not lookup into openldap content
2. In Addressbook menu, I can lookup the content after put some letter in search filend and click search.
3. In address book menu, while I click Openldap addressbook, outlook 2007 can not browse or display all contents (my openldap content only 3 address book for test).
Is it possible to make outlook 2007 for below missions:
1. While compose new email, if I type some letter in field To: ; outlook 2007 supposed to lookup to openldap
2. In addressbook menu, if I click Openldap addressbook, suppose outlook 2007 display all content (limited in configuration)
notes: sorry for my english
Kalpin Erlangga Silaen
"Come now, and let us reason together," Says the LORD, "Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool.