Re: Outlook and Thunderbird Browsing Openldap

Hello All,

anyone which lead me to right path ?

thank you

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 10:36 AM, Kalpin Erlangga Silaen <kalpin@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello all,

I have install openldap on CentOS 5.4 (via yum). I want use this openldap for shared address book. I tested on thunderbird and outlook 2007 with results below:

on thunderbird:
1. Compose new email, while I type some letter in field To: ; thunderbird can lookup into openldap content
2. In Addressbook menu, I can lookup the content after put some letter in search field and click search
3. in addressbook menu, while I click openldap addressbook, thunderbird can not browse or display all contents (my openldap content only 3 address book for test)

basicly I do not have problem with thunderbird integration openldap

on outlook 2007
1. Compose new email, while I type some letter in field To: ; outlook can not lookup into openldap content
2. In Addressbook menu, I can lookup the content after put some letter in search filend and click search.
3. In address book menu, while I click Openldap addressbook, outlook 2007 can not browse or display all contents (my openldap content only 3 address book for test).

Is it possible to make outlook 2007 for below missions:
1. While compose new email, if I type some letter in field To: ; outlook 2007 supposed to lookup to openldap
2. In addressbook menu, if I click Openldap addressbook, suppose outlook 2007 display all content (limited in configuration)

Any idea?

Thank you

notes: sorry for my english

Kalpin Erlangga Silaen
"Come now, and let us reason together," Says the LORD, "Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool.
---
YM: kalpinus@yahoo.com
MSN: kalpinus@hotmail.com