Re: syncrepl not working for pwdFailureTime attribute

Hi

Thanks to everyones replies - I haven't ignored them, but I am on the
road for about a month when I get a chance I will

a) updated my slapd
b) check permission
c) post my syncrepl setup

Alex

--
"Every religion is welcomed in our country; all are practiced here."

	- George W. Bush
02/07/2002
Washington, DC
one of many less-than-sincere remarks made at a National Prayer Breakfast