[Date Prev][Date Next]
DNS discovery for OpenLDAP?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: DNS discovery for OpenLDAP?
- From: Jaap Winius <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 00:17:40 +0100
- Content-disposition: inline
- User-agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) H3 (4.1.5)
In the course of my research into a solution involving Kerberos,
OpenLDAP and OpenAFS (a.k.a. the Magic Trio), I've discovered that
both Kerberos and OpenAFS support methods of DNS discovery, but that
OpenLDAP apparently does not. Is this correct?
If so, might there be a reason for this, other than that it has
occurred to the developers, but that they just haven't had time yet to
create it? It seems to me that it would be great to have.