Re: Is there any accounting software using ldap for customers and suppliers?

Hi,

>> I don't think you will find such software. Accounting requires full
>> transaction control, something that LDAP cannot provide.
>>
>> -Dieter
>>
> Thank you for your reply, but I didn't mean to use ldap as database for
> all the accounting software. I meant just for human datas, like
> customers and suppliers. Does this change something?

Basically you're lookin for CRM software then?
Or do you intend to enter actions that have been done with these 'people'
Like buying selling,...
In that case LDAP isn't suitable, since those are transactions
Just for storing people information you can perfectly use any LDAP CRM solution

HTH

Regards,

Serge Fonville

--