Accentuation problem

Hi all!

I'm using OpenLDAP 2.4.15 and Samba 3.4.2 (all native from Fedora 11 64 bits).
When I try to change the displayName to a name that contains an
accent, gives me this error:

# cat /tmp/790
dn: uid=antonio.oliveira,ou=Usuarios,DC
changetype: modify
replace: displayName
displayName: Antônio Kelvis Costa de Oliveira

# ldapmodify -x -H ldap://localhost -D "cn=root,DC" -w "PASS" -P 3 -f /tmp/790
modifying entry "uid=antonio.oliveira,ou=Usuarios,DC"
ldap_modify: Invalid syntax (21)
        additional info: displayName: value #0 invalid per syntax

The problem is with OpenLDAP, Samba, or with the attribute (schema)?

Regards,
Rodrigo.

--
M. Rodrigo Monteiro