Accentuation problem

Hi all!

I'm using OpenLDAP 2.4.15 and Samba 3.4.2 (all native from Fedora 11 64 bits).
When I try to change the displayName to a name that contains an
accent, gives me this error:

# cat /tmp/790
dn: uid=antonio.oliveira,ou=Usuarios,DC
changetype: modify
replace: displayName
displayName: Antônio Kelvis Costa de Oliveira

# ldapmodify -x -H ldap://localhost -D "cn=root,DC" -w "PASS" -P 3 -f /tmp/790
modifying entry "uid=antonio.oliveira,ou=Usuarios,DC"
ldap_modify: Invalid syntax (21)
        additional info: displayName: value #0 invalid per syntax

The problem is with OpenLDAP, Samba, or with the attribute (schema)?

M. Rodrigo Monteiro
"Free as in Freedom, not free as in free beer"
"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically
liberates others"
Linux User # 403730