Re: Issues with SSL/TLS + GSSAPI when modifying uniqueMember attribute (bug???)

--On November 18, 2009 5:29:31 PM +0530 Rahul Amaram <rahul@synovel.com> wrote:

Hi,

With OpenLDAP + TLS/SSL + GSSAPI, trying to modify the value  of the
multivalued attribute uniqueMember to
["uid=user1,ou=People,dc=example,dc=com",
"uid=user2,ou=People,dc=example,dc=com",
"uid=user3,ou=People,dc=example,dc=com", ...] hangs when the number of
members cross 398. If instead of user1, user2, user3, ...  I use usr1,
usr2, usr3 ... then also it hangs but that was when the number of members
cross 408. Further using u1, u2, u3, ... it hangs when the number of
members cross 430. I couldn't figure out the reason for this behaviour.

This is a known bug that will be fixed in the 2.4.20 release.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc