How create OU

Hi ...

I have squid integrated with OpenLdap . I need create an Ou and a lot of groups but my Openldap is integrated with Samba too. How I could create OUs in enviroment integrated ? For examaple, I create users using smbldap-tools but this tool doesn´t create Ou.

Thanks .

Bruno Steven - Administrador de sistemas.
LPIC-1 - LPI ID: lpi000119659 / Code: p2e4wz47e4

MCP-Windows 2003 - TranscriptID: 793804 / Access Code: 080089100

P Antes de imprimir pense em sua responsabilidade e comprometimento com o Meio Ambiente. Before printing this message, think about your ecologic responsability and environment commitment.