Re: How create OU

Bruno Steven wrote:
> Hi ...
>
> I have squid integrated with OpenLdap . I need create an Ou and a lot of
> groups but my Openldap is integrated with Samba too. How I could create
> OUs in enviroment integrated ? For examaple, I create users using
> smbldap-tools but this tool doesn´t create Ou.
>
> Thanks .
>

> --
> Bruno Steven - Administrador de sistemas.
> LPIC-1 - LPI ID: lpi000119659 / Code: p2e4wz47e4
> https://www.lpi.org/caf/Xamman/certification
>
> MCP-Windows 2003 - TranscriptID: 793804 / Access Code: 080089100
> https://mcp.microsoft.com/authenticate/validatemcp.aspx
>

> P Antes de imprimir pense em sua responsabilidade e comprometimento com
> o Meio Ambiente. Before printing this message, think about your ecologic
> responsability and environment commitment.

Hi,

run this with % ldapadd;

- -- snip --
## Build the people ou.
dn: ou=people,dc=myorg,dc=tld
ou: people
objectClass: organizationalUnit

- -- snip --

Of course, fit it to your needs.

But your question sounds (to me) more like tool-specific rather than
OpenLDAP specific. Or I got it completely wrong.

Have a nice day,
Zdenek

- --
Zdenek Styblik