[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: OpenLdap/Active Directory/Trusts
- From: tom mahy <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 09:52:37 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=Zqw9n0z7D/y58z/EsAfZJXOr4UFrbuz8z82I1KrU+h0=; b=UtmSfQG+Ib582GRCDa1DWeJmxlILhoZ5SCUT8+I1kFuFqXDNPPkYaeyx5TrWM3/tGv lL/adDNSzWlr2Y27I0g6M8Z/u1XuMx8aMgdNPDiKffcZSjxoypeVawbLH1299xFBywBG c/vIYYlzYOazV63eRWn0gY97i1Ab9QaKYls5c=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=Uk1rJE90I7YoqgoTIVyPJVWoOI/axoLiB5yycQMsR9KEwqca6mXAPFyecH1vpHAWlU oANUqWxvy2R2B/NtIbKT+h9FpuOwtOehTO55/a69OvtmKpLrMZzHQRcCOQ5JszshBlEE UlmWG89l1S4urXYqkrwQ8jhviZOsp4dKnwBsY=
Our current setup is 2 active directories, with one openLdap.
Our applications syncs with openLdap, openLdap acts as a proxy to the active directories, meaning we can see both AD's in OpenLdap.
This is great, but when we setup trusts in Active Directory, openLdap detects them as simple folders, and does not apply the trust.
Therefore when we sync we only get the top folder, the trust inside it is ignored. meaning we are missing a level.
Is there anyway of making openLdap detect these trusts and apply them ?