Re: top-level data entries not replicating, 2.4.15, now 2.4.17

I really only created the test2 record to find out why the

   sambaDomainName=SRG,dc=srg,dc=com

record wasn't replicating.

This entry won't replicate either, even with a cn attribute . . .
   dn:cn=test3,dc=srg,dc=com
   objectclass: top
   objectclass: person
   userpassword:blah