[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: top-level data entries not replicating, 2.4.15, now 2.4.17
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: top-level data entries not replicating, 2.4.15, now 2.4.17
- From: "Brett @Google" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 00:28:01 +1000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=BOHsuvG4p7ZQ+X4dy00Zk007h3j8I5gFpu8kX6Y1vGA=; b=g/JZoBvxuvYl1/8tjA/g20KBnij9cdg2LqmJJ4WaB45KGx3evGH498hmtAFDdrh7ct ZeXwyW8p8D2IDEubtg8zTUfaHUBi0QSYHAI85OPgpkzg2WK5mCd8yOrukKaJ8QR9qDTe UVzquHz8U+TfDYRxyZcKgs1rbQXm84VnNLXJo=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=WuBTLEHawrxkABKxSKg6CdcSJCunazfDJpsX5YcLbp4ovebKKNsd/1dUCgv7FEkFhz 0I+IP+p5CbUzFAynbRis88OBCopA+Io8XrUTBOaXRucK78sbxXLVTX9vnDcBqPi1rqVq aNTqdL8LM60dpUIbQRYpxmvLfJNyrNocSWCJw=
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 12:18 AM, Brian Neu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I compiled new rpms and upgraded to 2.4.17 on both the provider and consumer. The problem persists.
New entries like:
If this is literally correct, there is no cn attribute (although it is referred to in the dn) ?
This would not b considered valid with respect to the schema, and as such ignored during replication. I would think to get it to slapadd in the first place, schema validation would need to have been turned off.
The other entry you quoted, has a cn value.