Re: top-level data entries not replicating, 2.4.15, now 2.4.17

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 12:18 AM, Brian Neu <proclivity76@yahoo.com> wrote:
I compiled new rpms and upgraded to 2.4.17 on both the provider and consumer.  The problem persists.

New entries like:
  objectclass: top
  objectclass: person

If this is literally correct, there is no cn attribute (although it is referred to in the dn) ?
This would not b considered valid with respect to the schema, and as such ignored during replication. I would think to get it to slapadd in the first place, schema validation would need to have been turned off.

The other entry you quoted, has a cn value.