Re: olcDbConfig: value #14 provided more than once

Matthew Edlefsen wrote:
oops, sorry:  slapd 2.4.16

I built it from the freebsd ports tree ( net/openldap24-server )

I know some of those are experimental, so if you think one could be
causing the problem I can rebuild with it off and try it out.

No, not necessary. Please submit an ITS with your slapd version info.

I don't know if openldap has this but if there is a way to print out
what the configure arguments were I could get those too.

Matt Edlefsen
Earlham College