syncrepl configuration possibilities

Hi,

I am investigating the use of syncrepl to improve the efficiency of the transport mechanism that we are currently using in a world-wide distributed OpenLDAP deployment. If LDAP server A has information under "cn=my_resource,dc=example,dc=com" is it possible to replicate this information to LDAP server B but slightly modify the DN so that this becomes a sub tree of a larger tree eg. "cn=my_resource,cn=my_group,dc=example,dc=com"?

Alternative suggestions are welcome and I would be happy to explain what we are trying to do in more detail if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Laurence