Re: Setting up LDAP server

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 03:05:56AM -0500, Santosh Balan wrote:

> Can anyone help me on implementing and configuring LDAP server to
> authenticate users with system policies and auto mount a user's partition
> provided to him. Also, I want it to authenticate qmail users using LDAP.

Are you looking for paid support? Several of us on this list are in the
business of determining client requirements then designing and building
solutions to fit, so I am sure you would get offers if you were to ask
for that service.

On the other hand, if you want free advice then I think you will have
to do more of the basic research yourself so that you can ask more
specific questions. There are lots of papers and guides on the web
that will help to get you started. Here is a pointer to some of mine:

	http://www.skills-1st.co.uk/dir/

Andrew