kerberosSecurityObject object Class

Hello List,

I am inquiring about the kerberosSecurityObject object class and the
krbName Attribute type. How can these be utilized in the LDAP
environment?
I do have an associated kerberos realm that I would not mind using for
authentication. Can these help me to leverage this?

Any pointers to documentation is appreciated as are any explanations. I
have extended the OPenLDAP schema to include the kerberos schema in a
test environment but am unsure how to leverage it.

Thanks
James

CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail message and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any prints thereof.
ABSENT AN EXPRESS STATEMENT TO THE CONTRARY HEREINABOVE, THIS E-MAIL IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A WRITING.  Notwithstanding the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act or the applicability of any other law of similar substance and effect, absent an express statement to the contrary hereinabove, this e-mail message its contents, and any attachments hereto are not intended to represent an offer or acceptance to enter into a contract and are not otherwise intended to bind the sender, Sanmina-SCI Corporation (or any of its subsidiaries), or any other person or entity.