Multiple Databases not replicating.

Hi all,
I am running openldap-2.4.12 in a mirror configuration with each master also having a slave updated with syncrepl.

Each master contains multiple databases but replication between the masters happens only for the first database. I have checked my configuration and there is nothing obvious. An extract of my slapd.conf follows:

# Free Radius OpenLDAP Server

database        bdb
suffix          "dc=radius,dc=xxxxxxx,dc=co,dc=za"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=radius,dc=xxxxxxxx,dc=co,dc=za"
directory       /var/lib/ldapradius
rootpw          XXXXXXXXX
access to * by * read

overlay syncprov
syncprov-checkpoint 5 1

syncrepl    rid=001
       provider=ldap://dev-ldap-master-03.xxxxxxxx.co.za
       bindmethod=simple
       binddn="cn=Manager,dc=radius,dc=xxxxxxxxx,dc=co,dc=za"
       credentials=XXXXXXXXXX
       searchbase="dc=radius,dc=xxxxxxxxx,dc=co,dc=za"
       schemachecking=off
       type=refreshAndPersist
       interval=00:00:05:00
       retry="60 +"
mirrormode true

# Indices to maintain for this database
index objectClass                       eq,pres
index ou,cn,mail,surname,givenname      eq,pres,sub
index uidNumber,gidNumber,loginShell    eq,pres
index uid,memberUid                     eq,pres,sub
index nisMapName,nisMapEntry            eq,pres,sub
index entryCSN,entryUUID                eq

# Portal OpenLDAP Server

database        bdb
suffix          "dc=portal,dc=xxxxxxxxxx,dc=co,dc=za"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=portal,dc=xxxxxxxxxxx,dc=co,dc=za"
directory       /var/lib/ldapPortal
rootpw          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
access to * by * read

overlay syncprov
syncprov-checkpoint 5 1

syncrepl      rid=002
                    provider=ldap://dev-ldap-master-03.xxxxxxxxxxx.co.za
                    bindmethod=simple
                    binddn="cn=Manager,dc=portal,dc=xxxxxxxxxx,dc=co,dc=za"
                    credentials=XXXXXXXXXXX
                    searchbase="dc=portal,dc=xxxxxxxxxx,dc=co,dc=za"
                    schemachecking=off
                    type=refreshAndPersist
            interval=00:00:05:00
                    retry="60 +"
mirrormode true

# Indices to maintain for this database
index objectClass                       eq,pres
index ou,cn,mail,surname,givenname      eq,pres,sub
index uidNumber,gidNumber,loginShell    eq,pres
index fnbConnectProfileId        eq,pres
index uid,memberUid                     eq,pres,sub
index nisMapName,nisMapEntry            eq,pres,sub
index entryCSN,entryUUID                eq

Thanks,

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser: https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html

firstrandbankdisclaimer@fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.