OpenLDAP centralized authentication with Active Directory

Hello,

My company network have some different domains such as abc.net, abc.com and xyz.com (I don't use real domain name because of our company's security policy). Each domain is managed by a dedicated Active Directory server.

Now, I want to use one OpenLDAP server to authenticate all users from these domains because we want manage services they use focusly (such as Mail, Portal). But now, I have'nt any solutions to solve this problem. Because the number of users is very large (approximately 10.000 users) so I can't build database by hand.

Can anyone suggest me the solution to solve this problem.

Thanks and Best regards,

Duong Pham.