configuring ppolicy overlay using cn=config

Hi,

I was able to succesfully load the module and "assign" the overlay to
the database by using cn=config configuration style. I had to import
an LDIF similar to this :

add olcOverlay={1}ppolicy,olcDatabase={1}bdb,cn=config
objectClass: olcOverlayConfig
objectClass: olcPPolicyConfig
olcOverlay: {1}ppolicy

to have the equivalent of the "overlay ppolicy" directive in slapd.conf

But now, I try to have the equivalent of the "ppolicy_default"
directive. I've had a quick look at the code and it seems and
attribute olcPPolicyDefault exists, but it doesn't work...

Could you give me a hand ?

Thanks,

Vincent