Re: LDAP logs

On Thursday 13 November 2008 23:43:50 Tom Cooper wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am running openldap 2.3.27 and in the database directory log files are
> created called log.00000xxxx where xxxx is an incrementing number. Each
> log file is 10MB in size. Searching for it it looks like Berkely DB
> logs. How do I get rid of it as it chews up my disk space quite quickly?
> I have noticed that if they are deleted, my database becomes corrupted.

Probably this can help you.

How do I configure the BDB backend?

How to maintain Berkeley DB (logs etc.) ?

> Thanks.
> Tom
> To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following
> address or copy into your Internet browser:
> https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html
> If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send a blank e-mail to
> firstrandbankdisclaimer@fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the
> Disclaimer.

Jorge Armando Medina
Computación Gráfica de México
Web: www.e-compugraf.com
Tel: 55 51 40 72
email: jmedina@e-compugraf.com
GPG Key: 1024D/28E40632 2007-07-26
GPG Fingerprint: 59E2 0C7C F128 B550 B3A6  D3AF C574 8422 28E4 0632