From: Adrian Marsh
Sent: 14 November 2008 11:49
To: 'openldap-technical@openldap.org'
Subject: Debugging a user authentication

Hi All,

Using Apache 2.2, how do I debug the LDAP lookups being made to a 2003 Domain Controller.  Ive one user whos failing to authenticate, but all my other users do and Im trying to see who. He authenticates ok, same password via other mechanisms to the DC, but just not via the Apache LDAP lookup.

I’m an LDAP novice so am looking for names of debug tools/methods etc.

Thanks,

Adrian