Re: ldap attributes - performance problem?

On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 08:52:21 -0800
radim.roska@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> ok..then i guess there is not a problem :)..of course I'll add indexes, but
> I was just thinking if its ok to have a lot of same attributes..

If the schema allows multiple values for this attribute then from OL point of view is fine.
I assume that apache or any other LDAP client which is going to fetch this attribute will correctly handle the multiple values.

Cheers,
Pavlos